Jump and Pull and Push and Push to Work Your Whole Body
My CrossFit workout this morning really hit my overall body with a variety of exercises that worked the core, arms, and legs. I felt it all over! Made me also realize that my forearms were more sore than I anticipated from the 32 Kg kettleball farmers walk and hammers yesterday. I really felt it on the pull-ups and performed a bit weaker than I had hoped. Oh well. Every day can’t be the best day for a given exercise. We did this same workout back in November 2010, so I was able to compare my performance. This is so critical for your motivation!). I took 17 seconds off my time and did much better on my pull-ups this time. Now my goal for the next time I do this WOD is to do everything unbroken. No breaks!
- Short jog
- Frankensteins, Spidermans, Butt-kickers
- 20 Pull-ups using a variety of grips
- 20 Hollow rock to work abs
- 10 Squats
- 10 Burpees
- Crazy new stretch involving a twisting of my spine
- 5.3.1 Bench Press for Week 3 of the cycle
- Making good progress, but want more!
Conditioning for time:
- 100 Jumping Jacks
- 75 Squats
- 50 Pull-ups
- 25 Burpees
Cool Down & Recovery:
- Some more stretching
- Some Knees-to-Elbows (K2E)
- Went out and had a big Paleo breakfast (eggs, bacon, fruit) with lots of coffee!
Leave a Comment