Go Dog Go! CrossFit Workout for Tuesday – As Many Rounds as Possible
I actually like all of the exercises that we did for our CrossFit workout of the day today (WOD): Push-ups, Chin-ups, and Dips. I’ve been practicing the kipping pull-up and chin-up, so it was a good day to put it to the test. This WOD is a great way to work on your chest, triceps, and biceps. The chin-ups, in particular, also help you perform better on rope climbing.
- A few pull-ups
- GHD sit-ups
- GHD back extensions
In 15 minutes, complete as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) of:
- 10 Push-ups
- 10 Chin-ups (palms facing you)
- 10 Dips (see video below)
5.3.1 Military Press today was week 4 of the cycle, so it was deload for me.
Cool Down & Recovery
- Practiced more chin-ups and pull-ups
- Worked on Thrusters (shared a video of women doing Thrusters for the “Fran” WOD)
- Light stretching
- Finished up with a protein drink