We really worked the legs and abs today in CrossFit. The strength training was the Front Squat and the conditioning was a combination of Squat Cleans, Stiff Legged Dead Lifts (SLDL), and Knees-to-Elbows (K2E). I’m really happy with my ab strength progress (been practicing every week), since I was able to knock out 15 K2E with proper form very quickly today. Practice, practice, practice to overcome exercises that challenge you!
- A few pull-ups
- A few K2E
- Practiced the movements for the Squat Clean exercise
5 rounds for time of the following:
- 5 Squat Cleans (see video on this blog post)
- 10 Stiff Legged Dead Lift (see the video below)
- 15 K2E (see the video below)
5.3.1 Bench Press today was week 3 of the cycle, so it was max weight.
Cool Down & Recovery
- Light stretching
- Inversion table for a few minutes to stretch out my back.
- Finished up with a protein drink